Blue Mountains Accommodation
When in search of accommodation in The Blue Mountains, Redleaf Resort is the best accommodation choice. Redleaf Resort at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains is the place to come for relaxing and comfortable accommodation suitable to any budget. Set in the picturesque Blue Mountains, accommodation options at Redleaf Resort will suit parties of all sizes. When in search of Blue Mountains accommodation offering a tranquil retreat, the Redleaf Resort team is standing by to offer the utmost in service, value, and comfort.
Looking for accommodation in Blue Mountains?
Redleaf Resort Blue Mountain Accommodation includes the following features:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Electric blankets
- Colour Television with remote control
- Cable television
- Clock radio
- DVD player – DVDs available for free or bring your favourites along
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Free Wireless Internet
- Ample Parking
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Our extensive grounds provide ample parking.
Blue Mountain Accommodation Options
- Queen size bed
- Maximum of two people
- From $125 Sunday to Thursday and $135 on a Friday and Saturday
Twin or Triple
- Queen bed and a Single bed
- Maximum three people
- From $150 Sunday to Thursday and $160 on Friday and Saturday
- Double bed and two single beds
- Maximum of four guests
- From $160 Sunday to Thursday and $170 on Friday and Saturday
Three Room Family Spa Suites
- Queen bed, two single beds, two fold out sofa’s
- Price is for five people
- From $280 Sunday to Thursday and $285 on Friday and Saturday
- This suite has all the features of the Resort Double plus a Spa Bath, Towel Warmers and more.
The Redleaf Resort Accommodation, Blue Mountains prides itself on the high number of return guests. Guests who have found our service and friendliness high above their expectations and so return time after time. To enquire about accommodations for your stay, contact Redleaf Resort today.